This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Site and Contents
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Triplanza proprietorship , Dehradun 248001 , Uttarakhand , India. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions page- Outstation Trip
Tariff and Extra Charges :
- All extra charges billed based on your usage for KM and/or Hours over the initial booking will include levy of applicable GST. The rate applicable for each extra KM and/or Hour are shared in the confirmation voucher.
- For driving between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am on any of the nights, an additional allowance will be applicable and is to be paid to the driver. The allowance applicable for each such night has been mentioned in your booking confirmation email. This is also subject to applicable GST.
- In case of pick-up from Airport, if the driver has parked in the airport parking or if the airport has a pickup charge (like Indira Gandhi International Airport at Delhi), the airport charges will have to be paid to the concerned authorities as per actuals. Please collect the receipt directly from the authorities or the driver as Triplanza will not be responsible for this receipt.
- All road toll fees, parking charges, state taxes etc. are charged extra and need to be paid to the concerned authorities as per actuals. Please collect the receipts for these directly from the authorities or the driver wherever applicable. These will not be included in the Triplanza bill and Triplanza is not responsible for these receipts if not taken during trip. Please note any handling charge levied will not be part of the receipt that you will get.
- The bill will be calculated based on the distance from your pick-up point and back to the pick-up point. Hence the distance from your drop location to the pickup location will be added to your usage if they are different. You will be charged for extra KM if the usage exceeds the initial booking KM. Any applicable Toll and State taxes for return trip (back to the pickup location) will also be applicable and need to be paid to the driver at the drop location when the trip is ended. The extra KM charged will include levy of applicable GST.
- You will be charged for the KM mentioned in the confirmation voucher even if your usage is lesser than that. There is no local usage allowed within the city of origin beyond getting out of the city at the time of pickup and returning back to the drop off location at the end of the trip. This is irrespective of the unused KM that you may have.
- Some routes have Hour-based packages. If the trip extends beyond package Hours, charges will be added for each extra Hour. The extra Hour charges are shared in the confirmation voucher. The extra Hours charged will include levy of applicable GST.
- The number of days in the trip will be calculated on the basis of calendar days and not 24 Hours from pick-up time. Please return by 23:59 on the last day of your travel. Any delay will involve extra day charges.
- The distance shown for your itinerary in your booking is based on the most efficient and in certain cases the shortest route. At the time of your journey, the path taken may vary due to your preference or needs or due to situations beyond our control like floods/route changes etc. You will be charged extra in terms of state taxes, km and toll accordingly based on this new route that is taken.
- The state taxes shown at the time of booking are based on the latest information that we have. These charges are changed by State governments from time to time and unfortunately at many times without any advance notice. So, it is possible that these may change for your route after your booking. You would be charged based on the latest. We will try our best to inform you about these changes as early as possible, however, we cannot guarantee that we would be able to do this at all times. Please cooperate with the driver in such cases.
Cancellations and Changes to Itinerary :
- In case of change of plans, please cancel the booking 24 Hours in advance. This will free the car and will help other passengers avail Triplanza’s services. It is important to note that we do not support cancellations through our website or through email. Please reach out to our call center (8126419669) or on email@example.com to proceed with cancellation.
- Any request for change in the itinerary will be subject to car availability, city/location feasibility and prevailing rates. Triplanza reserves the right to allow or disallow the changes. For eg, Rohtang pass needs special permit which has to be taken in advance so while our cars can go to Manali, Rohtang Pass can not be added to the itinerary. If a city/location addition is indeed allowed, it may require additional charges.
- Triplanza reserves to cancel the trip with minimum 4 Hours of advance notice in case of exigencies or external circumstances beyond Triplanza′s control. These could be local strike, bandh, curfews, natural calamities or even an unsupported pickup location.
- If the booking is cancelled within 6 hours of the pick up time or you do not show up at the designated pick-up location without any prior intimation given to Triplanza , the booking will be considered a NO SHOW. In such a scenario, Triplanza reserves the right to deduct appropriate amount up to 100% of advance payment to compensate the driver partner for his business loss.
- While we take a lot of efforts to maintain our cars, a breakdown during trip though rare is still a possibility. The reasons could include (but not restricted to) an accident on the road for no fault of our driver or the car developing some mechanical fault. In such a case, we will do our best to provide you an alternate within one hour. The driving time for the alternate car to reach your location will be over and above the one hour we would take to find an alternate. In the event you decide not to wait for the alternate car or we are not able to find an alternate, we will settle for the trip completed so far as per the terms below:
- If the break down has happened within 100 KM of you boarding the cab, you won't be charged anything.
- If the break down has happened over 100 KM of you boarding the cab, you will be given 50% discount on the km for the inconvenience caused. Please, pay the driver for the 50% km travelled at the rate of the extra km provided in your voucher. This is to take care of part of the costs incurred by the driver for your trip.
Dos and Donts during the trip:
- You will be picked up from one location and dropped off at one location. Multiple pickups and drop offs in the city of origin are not allowed. It is at the sole discretion of Triplanza to allow them. If allowed, there may be extra charges for it.
- The booking will be for car type selected and we do not commit on providing the preferred car model. For example, if your selected car type is ‘Toyota Etios or equivalent’, any of the similar car models like, Toyota Etios, Suzuki Dzire, Mahindra Verito, Hyundai Accent etc. will be provided based on availability.
- AC will be switched off while driving in hilly areas. This is to ensure that the engine has sufficient power to climb the hill.
- There is thorough check done before the car is assigned for your trip. However, there are instances though rare where the AC stops working because of some mechanical snag. In such a case, you will get a discount of Rs 1 per KM for the KM traveled without the AC. The driver will try his best to get the AC repaired as soon as possible in the trip itself.
- At the end of the trip, please check and take all your belongings with you. In case you have lost your belongings inside the vehicle, we will try our best to locate the items but are not responsible for the loss or damage.
- Triplanza reserves the right to charge the customer for any intentional or unintentional damage done to the exterior or interior of the car.
- The driver would require periodic tea-breaks and meal-breaks, which can be coordinated directly with him. For multiday trips, while most hotels and resorts provide washroom for Drivers, some don’t. In case yours doesn’t, please cooperate with the Driver to allow him to freshen up at a nearby place that is available.
- Any extra cash that you have given to the driver needs to be collected from the driver by yourself. Triplanza will not be responsible for such reimbursements.
- Drinking and Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the car. You are expected to ask the driver to stop the car for you smoking breaks.